1. Join other MOMSS and MOMSS Supporters – Supporters of MOMSS are dads, sons, coaches, judges, referees, athletes, family, and friends. Follow the latest news here: http://savingsports.blogspot.com/. Follow the conversation by the American Sports Council at: http://twitter.com/AmSportsCo. And sign up (it’s free!) for more information at: http://americansportscouncil.org/join/.
- Title IX advocates who want to save Title IX and restore it’s original intent. Congress had two objectives when it passed this Federal Law:
- To avoid the use of federal resources to support discriminatory practices
- To provide individual citizens with effective protection against those practices.
- Mothers with sons and daughters who want equal opportunities for both sexes to participate in collegiate athletics and benefit from the experience.
2. Become a Volunteer – Volunteers are the heart of MOMSS. Opportunities include:
- Legislative activities
- Collateral distribution
- Special events